Thursday 29 November 2012

Penultimate

I'm nearly glad that tomorrow will be my last day in the Forest. It's getting very cold, and strange, over-sized vegetation is appearing.
Bubbling, fizzing and fermenting. It can't be entirely wholesome.
 And there are creatures too. I thought I was made of sterner stuff.
But clearly the Forest has tired of its interloper and I must hasten back to my own world!

Thanks to Charles and Niqi for a warm house and my jar of peanut butter, crunchy. Where better to prepare for Preparing for Advent on a day besieged by freezing fog?  There's safety in numbers!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Would Aaron like a bed in Edinburgh? (I've only just read your blog post about him.) As long as it wasn't 22 Dec onward, when the house will be full of family.

Angela said...

Just tell me you are not going to arrange those pink bowls of [what???] on the floor to act as a sticky Bear Trap?

Or is the Bear on your side, guarding that Gorgeous Red Bag??

blessings xx

Pom Pom said...

I love those bear feet!
Prayers for the "big do" tomorrow.

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...