Sunday 11 November 2012

Oh blow!

Oh blow, there we go. Missed a day yesterday, and didn't even realise until this morning.  This is typical fraise commitment.
Yesterday went in a rush of lovely November. I stayed in bed until Prince Charming could bear the inaction no more. We took a picnic to the climbing wall and climbed for hours. Well, they climbed for hours. Then last night I went out with my two of my fabulous P6 mummy friends.  2Taps in Belfast. Impeccable.
So there you are. I am absolutely no further towards finding my way out of the forest, and am actually in a particularly dense thicket, with less than a day to escape it. But if I could only find those two forms...

6 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I lack the physical strength to do rock climbing but have always wanted to try. Not sure I could get more than one foot off the floor - LOL -.

Pom Pom said...

That looks like a lot of fun!
You'll find the forms. They have to be somewhere.

Angela said...

Incredibly impressed by the sight of the strawberries scaling the mountain!
The forms WILL turn up. Keep on tidying and decluttering. And let me know if you find my marbles which I have definitely lost somewhere!!

Elderberry-Rob said...

I hope you find your way out of the forest - you didn't leave bread as a trail for the way back did you? my son used crisp packets yesterday on our woody walk - I was very cross and made him pick them up on the way back when I saw what he had done. I may not be able to go for a walk for a long time now as my clothes have all shrunk. I think it's good to lose the odd day here and there - it makes up for the ones where there aren't enough hours in the day. I suggest that to find your way back out you watch the sky to get your bearings - migrating birds could be your compass (if you know which direction you came from of course). Betty

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Will went climbing this weekend--a birthday party. I stayed and watched a bit. It looked terrifying but he said it was lots of fun. Go figure!

xofrances

El Perro Blanco said...

Ooops - that's the 12th missed too!!!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...