Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Apple Cosy Collective Experiment

So. Last week Angela emails me a link to the fabulous http://www.clothkits.co.uk/ where they are selling OUR APPLE COSIES for £9.19. I know! (Click on the photo to proceed with clothkits, but you should probably read on first!)

So. What with the proliferation of cosies of all shapes and sizes for all types of fruit, I propose that you get yours right here or at Pom Pom's for half the price. Guaranteed!

Mine will shortly be sporting leaves as well, because I'm working on leaves for my daisy chain project. And Pom can obviously cater for the bespoke fruit market. Although, Mise, I'm still working on designs for the cherry cosies....

ps We are running into translation troubles, which appear to favour cozy in the Land of the Free and cosy in the Frozen North. Just to clarify!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Cor[e]!
Your cosies certainly have a lot more appeel!

magsmcc said...

Oh flip me, Angela, you are too good!

Amy Smith said...

Are you really going to sell them?! They are adorable, whether they are spelled with an "s" or a "z"!

magsmcc said...

Oh I don't know, AD- are we really going to sell them???

Angela said...

I'd buy one [cos I cannot crochet my own]

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...