Thursday 21 February 2019

Happy Half-Term!


Well, it's the last few days of a whole week off school. If you've had such a  break I hope it was nice! There have been homeworks here, and there has been ironing, and still much running to and fro between parents and their somewhat changed circumstances. But there have also been warm temperatures and blue skies, and the first hot cross buns and snowdrops and daffodils and tulips, and lie-ins, and binge watching (highly inappropriate for Presbyterian teenagers) episodes of Cuckoo...

Spring is coming x

3 comments:

Amy Danielle Smith said...

Hello Mags!
It’s Amy from the US. I’ve missed you as I’ve taken breaks from blogging and Facebook, but I’m slowly returning... I got curious about how you were doing so I popped in to check and thought I’d say hello. Do drop me a line if you get a chance, you always make me smile.
Amy ��

M.K. said...

Look at that beautiful yarn! So glad you had a break, Mags :)

Lisa Richards said...

I hope you've had time for some rest and relaxation, along with some fun! :)

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...