Monday 30 November 2015

Advent Hope

Oh dear, I was so hoping to do my first Advent post actually on the first Sunday in Advent, 
but now I'm just hoping to squeeze it in before the end of Monday!
I am sincerely hoping to get my 1500 word essay finished tomorrow,
as I am also sincerely hoping to be ready for Thursday night's Advent event.

I am hoping that Jo's cold and very sore nose will get better,
and that no-one will need a doctor this week.
I am hoping that we all get out to work and school
on time
for the rest of the week.

I am hoping that now that Jo's transfer test is over, over, over
he can get back to enjoying school,
but I hope that I will not forget to help him with his craft homework
tomorrow
and I do so hope I can do that and finish my essay and get
ready for Advent.




6 comments:

Pom Pom said...

You will! You are an excellent writer, a brilliant thinker. Carry on!
Boo for colds. Tea, lots of tea.
Sending advent love your way!

Gretchenjoanna said...

A blessed Advent to you, Mags. I'm looking forward to your posts this month. <3

Elderberry-Rob said...

Sounds like you deserve a Pause in Advent ... hope you get to finish your essay in record time, regroup your family and ... breathe!, hear the sound of silence, sit with your feet up and enjoy a big mug of tea. Betty x

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that you can find many pauses in Advent. xx

Gumbo Lily said...

Much hope. And I believe in you.
Happy Advent.

Lisa Richards said...

Hoping that your essay was a great success. Also, that everyone is healthy and ready for the Christmas season.

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...