Sorry for the frantic splurge. I'll try that again in smaller steps! Hallowe'en disco for Jo tonight. He has been planning this costume since August, but obviously we were still right to the line with needle, thread, facepaints and last minute toast.
Minions, yes, believe me, we could all do with a cellar full of these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time stands still
Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...
-
Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...
-
Thanks Mags for asking me to post a guest blog on foodie things. Have to say I am a total blog novice but here goes... The Mole waggled his ...
-
On the Monday before Christmas, when we were all together thanks to holidays and snow days, we got into the car with The Huge List and did ...
3 comments:
Blblblblblblblbl.
Great costume.
Jane x
Fantastic costume!
Mags...I had never seen a Minion before. I hope I never see one again!
Post a Comment