Friday 30 November 2012

Farewell to the Forest of Toon

So, enough of this tramping around aimlessly in the lovely woods. 'Tis time to engage with the frenetic activity of December. I have cleared most things from the Great Muddle, and still managed to have a very relaxing month. Taking a break from the whole thinking thing is most useful.

I even managed to find, at the back of the bread bin, Angela's marbles. This nearly pleased me more than anything. A dynamo of a woman like that really needs her marbles at this time of the year. They are somewhere between here and there, Ang, and will hopefully be with you in time. In time for what?  Only you could know.

Thank you, forest followers, for bearing with me in the Forest of Toon. I'll be back in the Land of the (sometimes tearful) Strawberries on Sunday for Floss's first Pause xx



2 comments:

Angela said...

So grateful to you for discovering the marbles. Please keep them somewhere safe** till my next visit to NI! With renewed enthusiasm I shall now launch*** myself into December and Advent and a month of joy and love!!

blessings

**Do not, under any circumstance, engage in any conversations with Lord Elgin
*** 'launching' will be gentle, due to dodgy knee.

Pom Pom said...

What a fun photo! I love you!
I had no idea Angela had lost her marbles! Remember the movie HOOK? Ha ha!
I am praying for strength and joy for you, dear Mags. I know you will bob around being a blessing whereever you go, whatever you do!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...