Tuesday 27 November 2012

Deforestation

Dear Ang and Pom Pom,

My month in the Forest of Toon is nearing an end. I would highly recommend a month of driftng through wintry glades with a warm hat and lots of tea.  But it's time to come out now.  I am finally getting to the end of the list of all those things that I should have done many moons ago.  You were both the last entries on my Things to Post list, and I went to the post-office with your parcels this morning. Ang will know exactly what her parcel holds, as I have had to beg her countless times to email me the page numbers AGAIN! But Pom, I think you'll have completely forgotten what's in yours, so that might be a surprise!

I have learnt an incredible amount from both of you.  I am very grateful to Floss for her Pauses- I think I read you both first at her Pause in Lent one year.  Blogging is such a valuable resource, I think.  So thank you for your company in the forest! I wish you both a rich Advent time, and I will be reading your pauses with much love xx



3 comments:

Angela said...

ooh!!!
I am so excited...

but mind a complete blank about Advent Pauses. Inspiration yet to strike

Pom Pom said...

YOU are so generous and such a sweet mailer of packages, Mags! Thank you for thinking of me and you are right, I have forgotten. That's good! Surprises are so fun! Did we meet through the pauses? How lovely! I can't wait for Sunday because I do love to read and ponder all the pauses very very much. Yay for house heat! And yay for the forest of Toon. I do love to lose myself in the letters and parties. I've learned SO much from you, happy Irish gem.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I don't have a clue what y'all are talking about but I'm happy y'all are happy!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...