Friday 3 June 2011

Days 2 and 3

Well done, E, for your 69 out of 97 on that French exam! That makes me very happy today! Such are the little things that make me happy in general just now! Which is my justification for ignoring the real creativity of all who surround and pushing on with the thought that I can make things too in June!

Therefore can I state that on Day 2 I made my vote count for the boyfriend of the daughter of my friend Anne! He is in the Next model competition, and is, apparently, very handsome...


And today, being Day 3 of 30 days of creativity, I made what I make best- tea for friends!

3 comments:

Elderberry-Rob said...

I hadn't heard about the 30 days of creativity, looks like fun. I was in Next yesterday with my 12 yr old who is tall and slim but was finding he needs to wear age 15 in their range it comes up so small! the Next model will have to be exceptionally slim.

Angela said...

I love the diversity of your creativity. And yes he IS good looking! Wish I could come for tea with you!
blessings x

Catherine said...

Lots of loveliness! Have a great weekend! Cx

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...