Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Banksy and Lisa R!

Prince Charming bought me a Banksy diary for Christmas. I was impressed. Provoked, interested and more than a little challenged by the cover, but exceedingly impressed! It's good to think, and even better to be made to think, I think.
I'm sure that this week's image was very deliberately placed, and it was the only one that I just couldn't live with! Could not bear the thought of the girl losing her love! Very painful memory of a balloon escaping from boot of car and small boy crying and small mum racing round block in exercise of utter futility!
So, in homage to Lisa R, here is my amended image of the week. Lisa does amazing things. Like Banksy. They make me think!

1 comment:

GretchenJoanna said...

Aren't you clever -- and accommodating to your own needs, which is also very smart. A diary should do that. Happy Heart Day!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...