Tuesday 14 February 2012

And to you too, LHH!

Well, I'll tell you what. I may well have suspected all manner of mischief on the Willows' Grand Tour of the Whole World, but I did not for one minute envisage just what might befall them from the hands of others! I will trust that they are indeed now leaving the Land of the Free, and there's an irony for you, keenly to be welcomed on the Emerald Isle.

I can only recommend that you recap on their American Adventures via the links to your right. I will do my best to put up an overview of a whole season of travels but I'm too busy tonight. Now. Damson cheese in a jar...

5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

How exciting!
I'm so sad to have had to pull out of the Grand Tour, but had visions of them ending up in one of our packing cases......

The dB family said...

I've been catching up with you and the WitW boys too. I can't believe the boys have even been held for ransom. I will admit though, that cheese sure sounds delicious! I hope they arrive safely soon. I hope you're enjoying all things pretty too!

Blessings!
Deborah

Pom Pom said...

Oh, that funny Frances! Finally, she releases the boys so they can fly over to Belfast! I think us North Americans should all send her various forms of cheese since you won't send her any!
I wish I could hop in the envelope and join them! LOVE!

quilterliz said...

G'day. Must admit that I am wondering what that cheese is like !!! Take care. Liz...

Elderberry-Rob said...

I am curious about the cheese too... looking forward to having them here soon and have been preparing a very special place for them in anticipation.

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...