Saturday 29 June 2013

Strawberries and cream for...

We've had our first sea of the summer and I am disappointed to report that I did not partake. I walked away down the beach and did lots of sea staring instead. So here I am sliding into the last of the day to announce strawberries and cream for:

Mags: Somebody choose a number between 1 and 9.

Prince Charming: 3

For MK! Do I have your address, MK? Maybe you could email it or something?  These are this year's first strawberries of Strawberry Land, picked this evening and ready for supper, but I'll be sending you a slightly less perishable version!

6 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Yay for our MK! I'm glad you're camping in the living room.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

congrats, MK!

GretchenJoanna said...

What on earth are you talking about?

Fat Dormouse said...

Lucky MK! I hope she has a yummy time.

Pam said...

Happy holidays!

M.K. said...

SQUEEEEEEEAAAAL! Cool! I'm SO excited :) Oh, Mags, you ARE a dear :) I'll send you my snail mail by email. Does that make sense? I'm glad you got in some lovely sea-strolling. That is calming to the soul, isn't it? I love it too. Thanks so much, friend!!!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...