Thursday 7 March 2013

Views from my Land

Oh Jane, I am most sorry- I'm just about sneaking in with this week's window views! Not much to see out there tonight.
Another late night project. I decided at Jo's bedtime that it was high time that Farmer Duck got the pyjamas promised to Mattman for too long. And since tomorrow will be Mattman's much awaited homecoming, it all seemed like such a good idea three hours ago!
So I've been thinking and cutting and thinking and sewing to the background noise of stormy rain. And K T Tunstall and the ubiquitous Rend.
Tomorrow morning we'll fling wide all the curtains and be on a countdown to lunchtime. Jo wanted to know if he should stay home from school so as not to miss Mattman getting off the bus. I'm afraid I said no!

7 comments:

Pom Pom said...

You remind me of the juvenile novel, Ramona and Her Mother (or maybe it's Ramona the Pest) when Ramona wants to make slacks for Ella-funt!
Happy homecoming to Mattman!

Jane and Chris said...

All is cozy, Mag's bunch of strawberries are tucked in for the night. Is it really Friday tomorrow..Matt the wanderer will be home with magnificent tales!
Jane x

Fat Dormouse said...

I hope Matt had a wonderful time & that the pyjamas are truly appreciated. Please can you make me some?!

Gumbo Lily said...

Pajamas sound like a lovely homecoming gift!

The dB family said...

Welcome home, Matman! I hope he liked Farmer Duck's new pyjamas.

Blessings!
Deborah

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I am coming to this late and hope that Matt had a most joyous homecoming. Fresh pajamas for all! I am sitting here waiting patiently for mine ...

xofrances

Pam said...

Ah, in no time they'll be off on their own. It all goes much too fast!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...