Sunday 1 April 2012

Fun with Floss

Thank you, Floss, for hosting another Thought Fest in Lent! I have very much loved reading hearts and minds this year! Today I am very struck by Angela's enjoy and Floss' fun! As the drummer said at the Rend album launch we were at over Christmas, "For those of you who don't have faith, it's not all weird, you know!" Last Rend of Lent, you may well be glad to hear! I will be choosing a commenter from this post to send an album to this week- Happy Easter, esteemed bloggistes xx


5 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Thank you, Mags! I like the songs you've sent our way this Lenten season.

Pom Pom said...

Hello again, sweet friend!
I bought the Rend album. Yahoo! I'll listen to it at school when I'm getting ready for the kids to file in.

Nancy McCarroll said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like the mennonite girls recipes.

Glad you joined in with Floss!

The dB family said...

Mags, I've really enjoyed listening to Rend Collective this Lenten season. Their music is fun and inspiring! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Blessings!
Deborah

Nancy McCarroll said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. So glad that Floss did her theme on "A Pause for Lent" since I have been given to opportunity to visit other bloggers who have posted good things in their pause.

Blessings on a good Easter week to you and yours!

Nancy

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...