152. Greatly thankful that January has gone so quickly, especially for friends who dread the whole month. I think it has sped by partly beacuse of the...
153. SNOW, snow, snow, snow, SNOW!
154. Lovely friends with whom to craft and coffee, share and survive (Inspections!)
155. Progress on the GCSE "Learning for Life and Work" front, though the road is still long!
156. Suns who have really been most sunny- I am loving these ages and stages
157. A very mellow Sunday spent entirely at home yesterday, during which it actually started to look more like home and less like a scruffy charity shop!
158. The not unrelated desire to be even slightly houseproud in February, fuelled in another part by Prince Charming bringing home brother-in-law, brother-in-law's girlfriend, brother-in-law's friend and brother-in-law's friend's wife from last night's gig!
159. Sun stars for following instructions in school. Oh the relief of letting go, even for a moment.
160. It was fabulous to have a chance to hear North this weekend. I've been watching that guitarist on stages for nearly twenty years now!
161. Head Down and Keep Going- the adage that is replacing Keep calm and Carry On in the Land of the (sometimes tearful) Strawberries. But we do laugh when it is pronounced...