Friday 2 October 2009

Shh! It's all quiet and cosy here! Suns asleep, party debris long cleared away; autumn can creep in through the door now that the birthday has been and gone! No pictures, just words whispered into the ear of a future me who might wonder what was happening around these parts in the dusk of another year! Ergo just to say that I'm off on a volunteers' residential tomorrow- overnight in a hotel perched on the cliffs where Finn McCool first threw rocks at an enemy. Getting in touch with my Northern Irish heritage indeed! I'm taking a good book and some knitting, for brief breaks between sessions or in case carousing gets too much for me tomorrow night! And Prince Charming has given me my pocket money for a little trip to the National Trust shop next door! There will be lots of talking, thinking, weather and mostly eating, I think. Just what a doctor might have ordered...

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words - hope you had a good weekend:0)

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...