Wednesday 20 July 2011

Unexpected


I had two blog posts all lined up in my head for coming home from deepest, downest, most fabulous Cork- one on holidays (which would have to include a description of the utter failure of the workhouse intentions!) and the next on books.

Now and again, however, I rave about Ann Voskamp, and here I go again. Her post today goes so much further down the sandy beach path that I've been on this month. Love, patience, living fully for her where I'm thinking through living freely. Wonderful things.

Tomorrow blog posting of holidays and the real posting of the first two trans-Atlantic bundles...

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I've missed you! I'll pop over to Ann's blog. (LOVE!)

Angela said...

can't wait to hear it all...

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...