Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Apple Cosy Collective Experiment II

If five or less of you would like an apple cosy:

Give £4.59 or equivalent to Christian Aid here and I will post you one!

If more than five of you want an apple cosy, those from six on can send me £4.59 (I have no idea how this would work from the States or France or New Zealand or Australia) and I will take out the postal charge and give the rest to Christian Aid.

If hundreds of cosyless apple eaters want one I shall open an etsy shop and make like a real crafter, with Paypal and everything, and Mise's magazine people will flock to my stall to source this new must-have commodity.

If no-one wants one I shall delete this post, slink away with the biscuit tin, and watch TV instead... (And put the ribbon on my paper bunting and finally sort out that giveaway before even thinking about doing another one!)

7 comments:

Pom Pom said...

You are the perfect organizer and a"can do" type of woman! May you get many orders for cozies! I like the leaf! We're having watermelon for dinner.

Mise said...

I've borrowed your apple coszy picture for my sidebar lest my readers should wish to flock to get one. I hope that is ok and that my spelling covers all the bases and that they sell like homemade toffee.

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Can we order from the States? I would love an apple cozy/cosy. My apples are an uncozy bunch, and I'm trying to convert them. Let me know if you ship overseas, and I'll make the appropriate donations.

xofrances

Angela said...

I love Mise's idea - but concerned you'll be overwhelmed if we ALL put it on our sidebar.

So I shall wait a while before I copy her action, if that's OK with you.

You may be recruiting teams of hookie outworkers you know. Laura Ashley began at her kitchen table, and look where SHEended up.

Angela said...

Please note, I was careful to them 'hookie outworkers' and NOT 'teams of hookers'

Thinking of your reputation here

magsmcc said...

Oh Angela, you are so funny- right, the above plus one can have their cosies as soon as I ascertain addresses and make them! All else are welcome to one too, but you'll fall into the second category xx

Gabe said...

I'm so glad that you will not be slinking to your corner. . .

they are the cutest things ever! those little cosies!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...