Thursday, 29 June 2017

This month: Glasgow

This month I went to Glasgow for a weekend. I got up at a ridiculous hour one Saturday morning, closed my eyes briefly on a plane and woke up in Scotland. Admittedly there was a very accommodating husband and pre-booking forethought involved. There was food, and food for thought; there were friends; there was crochet in public on Knit in Public Day. It was wonderful. The photos might imply more sun than in fact there was, but it was Glasgow. Just as miserable a climate as here, presumably! All in all it was nice to know that such things can still be done.




























Thanks to Catherine and Fred for letting me come, and thanks to the strawberries for letting me go x Summer school holidays start tomorrow- in hilariously seasonal pouring rain...

No comments: