Wednesday 20 May 2015

May update

I was Googling for some images to go with that fabulous verse from Samuel- setting up a rock as a reminder that thus far, the Lord has been good to us. I liked this one, but it doesn't have the words.

Thus far in May I have, would you believe, really just nipped out and cleaned my car. I barely believe it myself. Having had an extremely unwell strawberry in said car at the weekend, I took a brief moment of non-nursing duties on Monday to just nip out and sort the damage. So, while I was there with lots of soapy water anyway, I thought I would just do that thing. You really can just nip out and clean a car. Who knew?

I have also been better at eating less nonsense, wasting less time on nonsense, and we have all been getting out for lots of fresh air. It's the worrying bit that has caught up with me. In the last five days all three of my men have been briefly in hospital.Not for long, and one is much better now! The other two are making progress.

All this just to say that it is good to look back with resolution and remember what God has done. And then to (try to) look forward with renewed confidence.

Blogging will be even more erratic than usual for a while- so love to all and to all a good night x

9 comments:

Pom Pom said...

God be with you, weary pilgrim.

Elderberry-Rob said...

I am sorry the men have been ill, take care of yourself as well as everyone else. blessings.

Elizabethd said...

So sorry your family has been so unwell. Look after yourself too.

Angela said...

Sorry about the sickness.
Try saving that picture in picasa and then adding the words on top.
But mostly just rest and regain your strength
xx

Kezzie said...

Sorry they've not been well- I do hope you will feel strong in the Lord. x

Kezzie said...

Oh and you can add words in www.Picmonkey.com

Lisa Richards said...

Praying for health to be restored to your household.

www.picmonkey.com is also a great place to add text to a photo. I did it with your picture, but I don't know how to send it to you. :)

God bless you all!

Fat Dormouse said...

Don't forget to look after yourself as well as the men. And may God continue to hold you all in the palm of his hand.

M.K. said...

Oh, goodness! Three men in hospital in Five Days. That's a LOT. Glad you are surviving, but praying God gives you respite from the stress and worry soon, dear.

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...